Report Illegal Dumping

Monte Sereno residents are able to report illegal dumping by going to the County of Santa Clara Watershed Protection Division website:

This free program is managed by the Consumer and Environmental Protection Agency and directs San Jose Conservation Corps crews to trash-pile cleanup sites four days a week. This program will end in April 2024.

For any questions, please contact the Watershed Protection Division:

Email: or Phone:  (408) 918-4609